Re: Leaving the Europa Community

Subject: Re: Leaving the Europa Community
From: LLOYD OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:06:19

With regret I am today leaving the Europa community, having sold my
2/3rds completed Europa to Alfred and Elisabeth Buess of Zollikofen, in
Switzerland.

I have tremendously enjoyed my experience building a Europa, but
business and personal commitments mean that I can no longer dedicate the
necessary time in the workshop (ahem, single car garage!).

I couldn't leave without thanking the dozens, possibly hundreds, of kind
souls who have responded over the years to urgent requests for
help...and I have also learned so much, and avoided so many pitfalls,
with hints and tips taken from this site.   Sounds corny I know, but I
really wouldn't have got this far, without so much help from so many
people.

The people who frequent the europa@avnet.co.uk site really are a great
bunch of people...and I thank you all.   I'm sure you'd like to join me
in welcoming Alfred and Elisabeth to the forum.

Lloyd Owens (Kit 097)

PS:  Alfred has already invited me to witness the first flight...and to
join him flying around the in and around the Alps in due course.   I
look forward to that.