Re: good reason for one day building delay

Subject: Re: good reason for one day building delay
From: LLOYD OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:24:08

Congratulations Raimo!   On behalf of the Europa community I wish you
both all the best for the future!

But please note that while you took a day away from your building in
order to get married, you musn't spoil the bride like this too often.
You have to have priorities in life, you know!

Lloyd Owens. (097)