Re: electrics installation

Subject: Re: electrics installation
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:15:02

>  I would appreciate any feedback from builders who have installed the EXP
>  BUS 2 from Control Vision Corp

John - don't know if you'll get any user feedback, but you might want
to look at Bob Nuckolls' assessment of the device - he considered it
not specially helpful in a posting made back in Oct 96, and in
several during Jun 97. However, it didn't have a "2" in its name
then, so his comments may need revision in some aspects, although I
suspect his principal objections to the principles involved will
stand. If you can't find those postings in the archives, I'll be
happy to send you copies on request.

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI