RE: Europa Web Sites

Subject: RE: Europa Web Sites
From: Rick <rick@cragwood.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:32:26
For those who have not come across web rings before, they are merely groups
of related sites that are linked one to another in a ring so that you easily
move round them.  There doesn't seem to be much interest in a Europa ring
here, so I probably won't bother.  One or two people are member of a
Homebuilders web ring which is interesting - you can get to it at
http://www.piteraq.dk/flight/homebuilt.html.

Cheers

Rick