RE: ZK 420A-B?

Subject: RE: ZK 420A-B?
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:09:54
Hi! Steve
It's my 61st birthday celebrations and I'm well oiled !!! but nevertheless
can't do to see anyone in the she    1      t   ! Redux  mixes 10 parts
Yellow Gue  to 4 parts Blue liquid . Use liberal amounts of flox to prevent
running..
Sticks most things such as broken reading glasses but not the part you look
through !!!!
Cures fully in about 12 hours , but releases  with heat from a hair dryer
!!!
In my case likely to double as an engine mount to satisfy  the PFA "!!!!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG