Re: altitude record

Subject: Re: altitude record
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:10:26

Hello all,
I just had an email from Thomas who is very pleased with his Europa now.
The engine was looked at by Rotax Germany and they said it was OK but
elected to change the reduction gears which were noisy and showed some
pitting. It seems to have improved a lot and is now smooth and seems to
give better power output.

Graham