Lots of new goodies . . .

Subject: Lots of new goodies . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:09:57
We've added quite a few new goodies which I won't list here
except for one item . . . we've checked out a dozen or so
sample tools from various sources trying to replace the
discontinued AMP Service Tool II. It did a nice job on
both open-barrel D-sub pins -AND- the white plastic nylon
connectors from AMP and Molex that are popular with the
Whelan et. als. Best part was that it didn't cost an arm
and a leg.

We've selected a tool that does a nice job on the full range
of pins from the 20 AWG D-sub pins up through the .093"
pins used in the larger Molex connectors.  Our stocking
order has been placed so we can take orders for the tool now.

Check out this and other additions to:

 http://www.aeroelectric.com/whatsnew.html
  -and-
 http://www.aeroelectric.com/Catalog/catalog.html

     Bob . . .
     ( Knowing about a thing is different than  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( and still understand nothing.            )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
           http://www.aeroelectric.com