Mass balance arm cable

Subject: Mass balance arm cable
From: william mcclellan <wilmac@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:08:28
I would like to know how to best correctly tension the cables that hold
the Stab mass balance arm centered over the pitch push tube?  I have
heard some use turnbuckles but the ones I have found are pretty bulky
for this application.  Has anyone found a small turnbuckle?  My
nicopress tool has a large head as it can press multiple sleeve sizes
and it will not fit between the balance arm and the cable when the mass
balance arm is in place.  How have you solved this problem?

Thanks,
Bill McClellan
A164