Rocky Mountain Monitor

Subject: Rocky Mountain Monitor
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:54:09

To hook up a Monitor tach function to a 912S all you have to do is hook the
two tach leads from the engine to the two tach leads on the Monitor.  Don't
use the magneto wiring shown in the installation manual.  No capacitors are
required.

My unit came with the oil pressure sender for the rotax and westach makes a
compatible cyl head temp sender that has the required adapter included.

Information on this unit - which is working great for me - can be found at:

www.rkymtn.com

Bob Jacobsen
A131