Thomas' Atlantic Crossing

Subject: Thomas' Atlantic Crossing
From: LYNJOHN22@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:51:50
Congratulations to Thomas on his Atlantic crossing!  It seems like only
yesterday that my wife Lyn and I stopped in Detroit to visit him and all
those Europa pieces scattered about his garage. Now he is flying his dream
and all those assembled pieces around the world. It goes to prove that all
those pieces do eventually come together and get airborne.
 John "I finally have a completed rudder" Kilian   A046