Dolly

Subject: Dolly
From: Michael Dawson <mtd@ilkley.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:16:19

Are you commencing or part way through your build ?
I have a purpose built dolly for sale.
This is as the factory use and describe as indispensable.
It is built on a fully galvernised frame with padded support profiles
for a monowheel. It has caravan type screw jacks for height adjustment
and pneumatic tires for use on grass or soft ground. Also a brake is
fitted.You can move your aircraft around with two fingers.
The unit is designed to roll into a trailer, hence the build quality. It
cost 500 to build without time spent.
Offers please.    The reason for selling is that I have decided to leave
my Europa rigged and hangered and not to tow as was previously
envisaged. - my aircraft is complete and awaiting test flying.
Michael Dawson.