Outrigger lengths

Subject: Outrigger lengths
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:09:06
Outrigger lengths

Although my Europa is in the hangar at present so I can't measure it, I do
know I was sent a pair of extended legs with the tailwheel mod. I seem to
recall the instructions calling out about 1-2 inches space between each wheel
and the ground with wings level and thats about what I've got. It does flex a
little when the wheel touches ground in either direction. Doesn't give me any
real problems although it did seem a bit strange at first till I got used to
the tipping sensation.

Happy landings!
Martin Tuck
N152MT