Re: Aerials

Subject: Re: Aerials
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:37:24
I have GPS interferance between some GPS units and Icom radios. I think its
due to the processor and clock. Dave mentioned waving a handset around the
unit. Also try auto scaning the handheld to see if it stops and locks on the
GPS inteferance. Most only play up on a few frequencies. You can have radio
and GPS installed side by side for hours and not know you have a problem
until one day you go to a new field that just happens to use a frequency
that is particularly susceptable.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown