For those Oshkosh bound....

Subject: For those Oshkosh bound....
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:01:23

If you are going to Oshkosh and want to see the Airmaster Europa CS prop
unit, they are going to be located at the North Aircraft Display #413 ~ Near
the Warbirds Parking Area. The stand you are looking for is Aero Trading
Ltd.

Baseline performance checks on ZK-UBD are now complete and an Airmaster hub
is being fitted to the aircraft as I write. Weather willing (and its not
looking good) I'll be able to get the comparative figures up to Oshkosh by
the start of the show.

One thing that has really come to the fore during the baseline testing with
the ground adjustable warp drive is how sensitive the Europa cruise speed is
to propellor pitch. Having run the aircraft from 17" through to 21" of pitch
we are amazed how much difference there was in cruise performance. At 17"
the plane flies well, at 21" it goes (to quote the test flight observer)
like a goat with its tail on fire.

Tony