Builder Swaps

Subject: Builder Swaps
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:06:04
Being a slow builder, and watching the expire date fast approaching on my
untouched (expensive) cans of Redux, I was wondering if there was an
opportunity here for a bit of builder swapping.
A fast builder might have Redux with a much longer shelf life and be willing
to exchange with a slower builder who otherwise might have to face up to the
fact that they may have to throw away what is currently perfectly usable
product.

It's just an idea - unless this sort of thing is already available through
Europa or the Europa Club.

Just an idea !

PS - there is no rush in my case, my cans have another year to run but
someone out there might be facing the same dilemma.

Keith Tallent
Builder No: 221