Fw: jonathan@eiky.freeserve.co.uk

Subject: Fw: jonathan@eiky.freeserve.co.uk
From: jonathan milbank <jonathan@eiky.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:05:58

----- Original Message -----
From: jonathan milbank
Subject: jonathan@eiky.freeserve.co.uk

Greetings. I'm Jonathan Milbank living near Aberdeen in darkest
Scotland. Europa # 54 reg. G-EIKY was built largely by me between
January 1994 and July 1997 and has logged 175 hours in the last 3 years.
I have formed EUROPA G-EIKY GROUP to share the delights of "europa-ing"
with three other fine fellows, one of whom bravely flew from here to
Cranfield last month, so some of you might have seen our first-time
visitor to the Rally. Please add my name to your mailing list, thanks.