Tony Renshaw ICQ

Subject: Tony Renshaw ICQ
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:35:03
Tony:
Like others I am sending via the net because:
tonyrenshaw@hotmail.com    (expanded from: <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>)

Let us know when you are back on, and will send proper mail.

       There are, I believe, three/seven Greek Muses of the Arts (Muses
are minor gods in Greek Mythology). Terpsicore (turpsickery) is the Muse
of the Dance. One picture I sent shows my buddy following me into the
house, carrying the tip end of a leading edge layup. He has noted my
bride photoing, and lifted his rear fetlock in mock dance. Now you know.
        Incidentally, it also indicates the marvellous way in which I
managedthe team - keeping spirits up and co-ordinating the process in a
magnificent way. Anyway, the Terpsicore part is true.
Happy landings,
Ferg A064