RE: Measured tank capacity

Subject: RE: Measured tank capacity
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:01:11
Hi! Fergus and  all.
I would venture to suggest that the purpose of the vent tube is also to
allow you to fill up to the neck of the filler cap which even for a tail
dragger will retrieve your 2.01 lost litres  plus about another litre to
fill the filler tube.? All  IMHO of course. With a trike most of this
problem is eliminated.

Regards
Bob Harrison   kit337  G-PTAG.