Re: Plenum chamber design

Subject: Re: Plenum chamber design
From: carl@photos.prestel.co.uk
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:20:15
Hi Graham,

Its good to see you are about again. We were beginning to miss you.

You had us worried over the air filter so we soaked a corner of it in water
and food colouring (red dye !) The filter did not take up the water/ dye
mixture and when we rinsed it off most of the dye disappeared. Presumably
the filter is either a non porus fibre or paper treated with a form of
moisture repellent.

Our plenum chamber design incorporates a water trap so at worst the filter
should only get damp (thats the theory anyway !)

Regards

Carl.