Re: Aorports which charge.....

Subject: Re: Aorports which charge.....
From: gstout@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:40:42

Ferg, let me get this straight.  Everytime you depart from an airport, you
are charged a fee of $110 (USD)?  This is unbelievable!  I've never paid a
cent.  Thank God we colonists had the sense to sort things out back in
1776.  Otherwise I'd be reduced to drinking tea and bird watching instead
of flying.  At the risk of sounding like a crass American.........what the
hell is the matter with you people?  Why do you put up with this?  Have you
thought about starting a revolution?  We did......and it worked just fine!

Regards,
Garry   N4220S  Europa Trigear
(813) 878-3929
FAX (813) 878-5651, Internet ID Gstout@us.ibm.com