conventional taildragger Europa in Florida

Subject: conventional taildragger Europa in Florida
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 18:30:35
I've had a request from a Europa Club member who is not yet online
himself. He's trying to contact a Europa builder in Florida who has
converted to a conventional taildragger undercarriage (2 big wheels
at front, 1 small wheel at back). I guess it's someone he met at
Sun'n'Fun and didn't get an address for.

I can't find anyone in the membership database who answers that
description, so if anyone else knows who it might be, please let me
know & I'll pass the info on. You can e-mail me direct - no need to
send it to the list.

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given.

regards

Rowland
PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI