Re: medicals

Subject: Re: medicals
From: carl@photos.prestel.co.uk
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 20:58:40
I dont know the answer to your question but I know a man who does !

Try posting your question on
http://www.hiway.co.uk/aviation/forum/forum.html and you should get an
answer pretty quickly.

I thought I had accidentally let my licence lapse due to the new rules ( I
didnt have a Certificate of Test/ Check or Experience) as everybody seems to
interpret them differently. Fortunately I had been misinformed and on
production of my logbook (stamped in 1999 under the old rules) I was issued
with the requisite certificate.

There is definitely a lot of interesting stuff on the forum (charlie Alpha).

Good Luck

Carl Pattinson