Europa kinda guys

Subject: Europa kinda guys
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 14:55:47
First may I say how glad I am now that that great Europa Institution Graham
Singleton is back with us. Two and one half stones less of him, but I am sure
that he will soon make up for it as he fully regains his health. We all look
forward to hearing of similar news about Isaac soon.

Secondly, may I thank those who offered to complete the flight testing of G
BYSA for me. I shows what nice people populate these Europa things.

Mostly I would like to thank Dave Bosomworth who flew up to Gamston on
Sunday, and spent two days with me fastidiously testing my bird to it's
limits. Even I am now confident that it is safe to fly. His careful safe yet
thorough flying left me full of admiration.

As a Classic owner he was impressed with the extra poke from the 912S and
felt that a VP prop is unnecessary. He also liked the benign stall
characteristics of the XS wings. viz no wing drop.

Thanks again David. Maybe someday I can do the same for someone else!

Happy Europing.........Bryan Allsop