Fwd: Rotax 912

Subject: Fwd: Rotax 912
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 21:43:24
I reproduce below a message forwarded from a Kitfox owner. He's
interested in replacing his 2-stroke with a 4-stroke, and wonders if
any Europa owners are considering pensioning off their 912 in favour
of a 912S, or Wilksch diesel, or whatever, either now or in the
foreseeable future. Please contact him direct with any enquiries (I'm
having enough to do at present!).

>  Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:18:21 +0100 (British Summer Time)
>  From: "Brian Finch" <Brian.Finch@unilever.com>
>  Subject: Rotax 912
>
>  Rowland,
>
>  Would you please advertise my interest in finding a used Rotax 912 to replace
>  my Kifox's Rotax 582.
>
>  I am not in a particular hurry, so any planned changes would also be welcome,
>
>  Thanx
>
>  Brian Finch
>  G-BWAR

regards