Re: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail:and WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE WRITER.
From: Goldwing Aviation System <goldwing@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 02:03:27
Dear John,
Your banter is pitiful, why do you not come clean about your abusive
language to us on the phone, on the ground that we would not give you the
opportunity to benchtest the equipment? You try to engage the entire Europa
community in making false accusatory claims, while you blatantly wanted to
break the terms of our guarantee..
Please give everyone a break, and take time out to revise your attitude. We
have clearly stated our position towards you as a result of your actions,
would you like us to publish the relevant correspondance?
I think it would be best for you to return the equipment as instructed in
our last correspondance, so that we may complete the severance of all links
with you as an ex-customer.
Thanking you in advance.
Yvan.
PS: This is the only and last time that I will debate any such rubbish on
the net. any further shared messages will remain unanswered, as I have no
wish to debase myself to this level. Those who know us, work with us or have
worked with us, know only too well the value of the reult attained. Anyone
having declared their engagement in "Reverse Engineering" activities in
documentation and realise that they have kissed good bye to their guarantee
(Broken seals).