news of Isaac Porat

Subject: news of Isaac Porat
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:44:52
Several folk have asked me for news of Isaac, and I promised to let
you know anything I could.

This morning I have received a short letter from Alison Porat,
thanking all those who have sent messages of support and
encouragement - either by post direct to their home, or by e-mails
that I have been able to print out & send on to her.

She has no really positive news of Isaac's condition. Unfortunately
he has developed some infections, which might be expected given the
severity of his injuries. He is still sedated, and being treated with
an "ever-changing cocktail drugs and antibiotics".

Alison hopes to keep me updated on any major developments, but she
knows she will need patience as the recovery will take a long time. I
hope we will be able to continue helping them both in whatever way is
appropriate, as time goes on.

regards

Rowland
           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...