news from Graham's brother Jeffrey

Subject: news from Graham's brother Jeffrey
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:37:26
I have received an e-mail from Jeffrey Singleton, which I reproduce
here in part, with his permission:

>  Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:18:06 +0000
>
>  Hello Rowland and Wilmar,
>  Thanks for posting news on the Europa newsgroup, this is much
> appreciated by the family.

>  Latest report on Graham:
>   progressing slowly, moving fingers and opening un bandaged eye but
> not yet aware. Sedation and paralysing drugs are gradually being
> reduced and he is breathing now for himself with assistance when
> required from the respirator. Fractures partially dealt with, tho'
> still others to sort.

>  The hospital are well equipped, well staffed and very professional
> --obviously used to dealing with serious trauma cases

The hospital gives information only to relatives, so Jeffrey can give
no update on Isaac's condition. Any further news of Isaac will be at
Alison's discretion. My impression up to now has been that his
condition has given even more cause for concern than Graham's. So,
although he may not be as widely known as Graham, he and his family
are in at least as much need of support.

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...