RE: jabiru

Subject: RE: jabiru
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:18:56
Hi! Jean.
I think there is one  in Australia, it is owned by Alan  Bowden of Highland
Way, Won Won Victoria 3971,  Tel.+61351891373.
Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks  (nhb@netspace.net.au ) passed me details. It has
test flown , whilst there is no figures yet it is reported to be  very
smooth. 2700 full throttle static and 2900 dynamic.
Nigel will e-mail you some pictures if  you require, the engine was Jabiru
Factory fitted.
It is a mono-wheel. However my a/c (a trike ) should be soon ready for a
test flight.
Regards
Bob Harrison Kit337  Europa/Jabiru3300 G-PTAG