Floscan Transducers

Subject: Floscan Transducers
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:00:06
Hi All,
Is there anyone out there that is flying with the Floscan fuel flow
transducers? I have been told that the model B which is rated at .6-60 gph
works better than the model A which is rated at .3 to 30 gph. What's the
maximum that could pass through the main line considering mechanical pump and
electric pump abilities, max. fuel burn and that that is returned to the
tank? I will be using a 912S. Seems to me the model A is sufficient but the
guy at Audio Flight Avionics said a customer with the 914 wasn't happy with
the smaller one's accuracy or some other issue. Any thoughts?
Thanks again.

Troy