Re: LA Mod

Subject: Re: LA Mod
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:34:08
There is nothing for them to sell other than some bid. All you need for the
mod is bid, blue foam, plus the ability to shape foam and layup glass in a
very tight space. Europa have a set of instructions.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/