We're digging out of the rubble . . .

Subject: We're digging out of the rubble . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:18:42

Our offices and shop have been in turmoil for the past
week. We've had a contractor in working on our basement walls
stabilizing them and fixing leaks. Everything is pulled out
---From the walls and we've got boxes stacked everywhere! The
final inspection is today and we'll be putting things back into
working order as soon as we can get at it . . . leaving 6:15 am
tomorrow to do a weekend seminar in Oregon!

Dee and I will be working to catch up as many orders as we
can before we leave. It's going to be a little while before
we're back to normal as there's much "stuff" that has to
be put back where it belongs.  I'll be taking a ton of e-mail
messages with me on the laptop and will try to catch up
on our list-server activities while we travel.

       Bob . . .

       http://www.aeroelectric.com