fuel gauge mod [was: Fuel Tank - Washing out fibres]

Subject: fuel gauge mod [was: Fuel Tank - Washing out fibres]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:47:59

>  fuel tank guages, is the
>Europa Club Mod for this posted on the Web or does any one have details
>please.

Alan - the instructions for this mod should be available from me, but
I am still in process of decoding Nigel's file. Printouts of the 5
others agreed between Nigel Charles and PFA engineering (thigh locker
doors; strobes; removable instrument panel; quarter-turn cowl
fasteners; and crowbar) are already available from me free of charge
to all Europa Club members.

I hope to have the complete set available shortly, and am also
working on converting the bitmap illustrations to vectors which will
reduce the file sizes enough to make them convenient to send as
e-mail attachments (not to mention speeding up printing no end!).

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI