RE: My europa project (Northern Building)

Subject: RE: My europa project (Northern Building)
From: philip.lincoln@essnet.se
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:12:36
I think the honour of being the most northerly builder must (at the moment)

go to a builder here in Lule=E5, Sweden.
The airport is 4,5km south of the town and listed at 65.32.36N, 22.07.25E
 -
this is about 100km south of the Arctic circle. If one is to be built further
north then it will probably be somewhere in Norway (any builders in Narvik?),
Sweden, or Finland but who knows? - maybe there is a thriving homebuilt
industry in Fort Yukon Alaska, The Northwest Territories, Northern Greenland,
Murmansk, or Northern Siberia?!
This Europa (SE-XRF, kit #304) will also be the first to fly in Sweden (we
are a total of 10 here) - it is listed as 100% complete and in the test
flight phase but with 0 hrs so far (according to http://www.eaa.se ). There

are a couple of others listed as 60-70% finished so there could be a bunch in
the air this coming summer.

      Philip