Re: New Virus Alert - WOBBLER!!

Subject: Re: New Virus Alert - WOBBLER!!
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:18:02
I really wish people would take the time to research these things before
they mass mail them.  This is bunk, and I know that because I check the
IBM and Symantec virus sites every so often.  In fact, IBM discounted the
H.T.G.A.C.A.C. hoax way back in August and Symantec did the same in late
June.  WOBBLER was exposed as a hoax by Symantec in August.

For those of you that haven't added these sites to your bookmarks, here
are the URL's.
http://www.av.ibm.com/HoaxFrame/hoaxframe.html
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

Regards,