Re: Fuel Flow guage

Subject: Re: Fuel Flow guage
From: Rob Housman <robhousman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:20:49

Although I have not yet completed my XS, so a fuel flow system is not
yet installed, I plan to use a digital system from Cole-Parmer
Instrument Company (www.coleparmer.com), specifically the "Flow
Indicator/Totalizer" part no. GA-32704-40, at US$225, with the "Flow
Sensor" part no. GA-32704-04 at US$175.  The indicator uses an internal
lithium battery and the sensor requires 12.5 +/- 2 VDC at 30ma.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070
  Subject: Fuel Flow guage

  Could anyone out there advise me of a reasonably priced fuel flow
guage ? the cheaper one sold by RD has a 1/8th Inch orifice in the
transducer which I understand gives flow problem from time to time -
their expensive one is very expensive as with a 914 you need and extra