Telephone No's for Avnet

Subject: Telephone No's for Avnet
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:17:09
Forwarded!

If you do not use AVNET as your service provider the please disregard.

Regards

Gerry
Dear Aviator!

We have recently contracted with BT for an enormous amount of dial-up
capacity, which we hope will further improve the speed and quality of
your
network access.  In order to connect to the new circuits please change
the
telephone number by which you connect to Aviators Network from:

        0845 6081322

If you need instructions, they are included below, and at:
http://www.aviators.net

In addition, a few Aviators Networkers have asked "Why should I continue
pay for access, when Flyer Internet and many other ISPs now offer
connectivity for nothing?"

This is as tough a question for us, as it might be for you and we hope
you
can wait for us to announce the "new Aviators Network service".  We are
confident that you will agree that the new service will have been worth
the
wait once it is launched!

Best regards,

The Aviators Network Team

NOTE:  USERS WITH FIXED IP ADDRESSES
the
range 195.224.72.1 - 195.224.72.253.  This will only concern corporate
customers who connect using a LAN, Office Router or SMTP mail server.

1. On your desktop, open My Computer.

2. You should see an icon called Dial-up Networking. Open this too.

3. RIGHT-click on your Aviators Network connection.

4. CLICK on the 'Properties' option.

5. Enter 0845 6081322 as the telephone number.

6. That's it, CLICK OK and continue to use your account in the normal
way.

*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : +44 1761 435706
                                                        or  : +44 7071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : +44 1753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : +44 1761 437590
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : +44 7808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS
mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Office:
8091 Wallace Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Tel No. 001 612 903 2000

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk