Re: rod ends (was push-tubes)

Subject: Re: rod ends (was push-tubes)
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:55:22
> I have the "cranked" control stick, which is 3 pieces of aluminum welded
together at an >angles to produce a zigzag.  I don't remember seeing
anything like this on other Europas, >unless it was well disguised.  Is the
short end the bottom or the long end?  How can it be >dressed up to look
better in the finished airplane?

Good point Brian
I was so disappointed with the appearance of the cranked stick that I threw
it away and went back to the 'old' straight stick.   I think the cranked
stick looks an abortion!!
Lloyd Owens