Re. Non posting to Mail List.

Subject: Re. Non posting to Mail List.
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:41:23
 <v03102801b420b94d5463@[195.8.77.223]>

Rowland

Unfortunately since you 'subscribed' and 'unsubsribed' a few days ago
for whatever reason your E-mails to the List have been 'bouncing'.

It seems OK now.

Although I try and keep an eye on the mail List, until I get time to
handover fully to Dennis Lowe it sometimes is 4 or 5 days before I
release 'bounced' Mail due to travel and work pressures.

I fly out to US again on Saturday the 9th, returning on 16th so it may
happen again.

I will send details of List management to Dennis but it seems unfair to
just 'dump and run'.

I'm not sure what to suggest to eliminate these delays but would ask
people to remember this is a voluntary task, often alongside work and a
Europa build. Perhaps someone 'flying' may be a better option.

Gerry

Europa 384 G-DDSC
*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : +44 1761 435706
                                                        or  : +44 7071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : +44 1753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : +44 1761 437590
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : +44 7808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS
mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Office:
8091 Wallace Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Tel No. 001 612 903 2000

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk