Re: First Flight

Subject: Re: First Flight
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:26:16
In a message dated 22/08/99 10:38:20 Greenwich Standard Time,
pdavis10@compuserve.com writes:

<< although the tank had been flushed through from full to empty (into the
 car) at least three times. >>

After my reported incident last year I flushed the tank with agitation (both
of us (:-)) through a filter paper.  It needed THIRTEEN goes before nothing
could be discerned !    As it turned out, blocking  wasn't  the problem, but
I had fitted a second (car-type) filter by then,  which exposed the culprit
as an air leak in the original filter itself.   Saved me another "field
excursion" as it did for you.

Glad to hear all your work has come to fruition -  educating wifey take a
little longer.
Hope you will make it to Glenforsa this weekend so we can drool over it in
it's pristine state..

Graham C. G-EMIN