GPS

Subject: GPS
From: Paul A Lowe <CONSTRUCTIONDESIGNSERVICES@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 02:48:42
Hi all,
An short article appeared in our local newspaper a few days ago with regard
a warning to sailors and light aircraft pilots of a possible failure of GPS
systems
this Saturday. This being caused by an 'end of week rollover' this
apparently
happens every 20 years and is due on saturday. Whether this is true or not
I do not know but thought that it may be of interest to those out there
using GPS, just wish I was far enough on with my plane to worry about it, I
am sure probably everyone knows about this except me, and so please use for
information only.

Paul Lowe