Re: Fuel Capacity

Subject: Re: Fuel Capacity
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:41:41
Martin,

My reserve holds a carefully measured 8.84 litres (= 2.11 US gals) plus 0.9
litres (0.24 US gals) unuseable.

My main holds an equally carefully measured 56 litres (14.8 US gals) plus
0.9 litres unuseable.

Plane was chocked with the datum horizontal for the measurements.  Kit no.
47 with the tank delivered at around the time when the problems with early
tanks were just over (for most people except Ron S).

Dave