Re: Vne

Subject: Re: Vne
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 00:03:08
>In a message dated 27/06/99 02:22:55 Greenwich Standard Time,
>Fillinger@aol.com writes:
>
><< Why the big variance with Europa's Vne? >>
>
>It seems to be a factory/PFA difference.

It is/was. PFA wanted load testing to 8.5 G or thereabouts to allow for
high temperature operations and this was eventually successfully carried
out after the weight upgrade mod had been developed. The Vne of a Classic
with the weight mod now has the higher Vne of 165, I believe.
No doubt Andy will correct me if I'm wrong.
Graham