Pip Pins

Subject: Pip Pins
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:09:42
Gents,

Due to what may be described as a complete brain cramp, I managed to
drill both pip pin holes too close to their respective ribs *and* down
the slope from the crest of the TP-6's.  I'm waiting to talk to Europa
to see if there's a chance I can try and drill again (the holes are so
far off it appears there is enough room to do this without any danger,
but I'll let the really smart guys decide that.)

Have any of you had to drill again or have I finally come up with a
totally unique screw-up?
BTW, if anyone wants to see this in living color, drop me an email and
I'll send you the pics.

Steve "Drilling for oil in a litter box" Genotte