RE: Tailplane Plugs

Subject: RE: Tailplane Plugs
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:49:31

They are fixed in place with 5 minute epoxy, as you surmised. One thing to
remember is that the outer plugs will be rounded off to give the tailplane
that nifty look, so be careful not to get epoxy near the outer part of the
plugs - your nice even sanding gets harder when you run into a chunk of
epoxy.
=A0
David

I'm working on the Tailplane cores.=A0 I've cut the plugs for the tip and for
Are these plugs fixed into place, or left loose?=A0 If fixed, I'm presuming 5
min epoxy would be used?
Any help would be much appreciated.
=A0
Warren Webb
(XS) 356

<STYLE></STYLE>

They
are fixed in place with 5 minute epoxy, as you surmised. One thing to remember

is that the outer plugs will be rounded off to give the tailplane that nifty
look, so be careful not to get epoxy near the outer part of the plugs - your
nice even sanding gets harder when you run into a chunk of
epoxy.
<SPAN
class=583344800-11051999>
<SPAN
class=583344800-11051999>David

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Webb
  17:44
Subject:
  Tailplane Plugs

  G'day

  I'm working on the Tailplane cores. I've cut the plugs for the tip
  and for the inner core.
  Are these plugs fixed into place, or left loose? If fixed, I'm