RE: Sun & Fun goodies

Subject: RE: Sun & Fun goodies
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:49:37

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Sun & Fun goodies

<snip>

The other present to myself was a Fastech Citation HVLP spray & respirator
system (A/C Spruce '99 page 469), manufacturer Don Hipskind can supply this
as a 240 V unit at no extra cost.

If you contact Fastech directly (http://www.fastechcorp.com) and let them
know you are a Europa builder, you can get a 10% discount by buying direct.
The company owner is building a Europa. I bought their HVLP system (I
already had the fresh-air respirator) and I got the 20% Sun'n'Fun discount
(even though I wasn't there) and an additional 10% on top of it for being a
Europa builder. If you don't need it yet, it might be worthwaiting until a
week or two before Oshkosh, and get the same deal.

FASTECH CORPORATION
24 CENTER DRIVE
GILBERTS, IL 60136
USA

Phone and FAX
 Toll Free 800-462-2471
 847-836-1633
 Fax 847-836-1530

Email Addresses
 Product Orders: {info@axispro.com}
 Technical Support: {info@axispro.com}
 Web Site: {webmaster@arb.net}
 General Inquiries: {info@axispro.com}

David

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1460.9">
RE: Sun  Fun goodies

If you contact Fastech directly (<A HREF"http://www.fastechcorp.com";
TARGET"_blank">http://www.fastechcorp.com) and let them know you are a Europa