G-BVUV - First Flight

Subject: G-BVUV - First Flight
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 17:34:25

Good News!!

Monowheel Europa No 141, G-BVUV made its first flight today, 8/5/99, at Gamston
Airport with Graham Singleton as the pilot.

I was later told I would need the silly grin (which by then stretched from ear
to ear) surgically removing =96 which is probably true, but you have to
experience
the joy of a first flight to appreciate that maybe?

Two further flights confirmed T=92s & P=92s within limits and initial testing of
all the control responses was favourable =96 with a clean stall at about 50
Kts and about 45 Kts with flap.

Needless to say the ensuing bottle of Champers was well enjoyed!

I am indebted to Graham for all his help and advice as my Inspector and also to
the Europa team (especially Andy & Neville =96 who have given superb support
throughout) =96 THANKS everyone!

Roger Mills

<META content"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" nameGENERATOR>

Good News!!

Gamston Airport with Graham Singleton as the pilot.

full climb =96 sounding and looking as good as they all do.

=96 making all the hard work well worthwhile.