Re: U/C dynamics

Subject: Re: U/C dynamics
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:54:27
In a message dated 25/02/99  14:06:44,  Roger.Mills@btinternet.com writes:

<< Graham,
 Can't understand why you need this, surely all the force you are interested
 in measuring is transmitted through the tyre whatever its compliance?
 Roger >>

Yes indeed, but I may need to look at this as a fall back - the pre-
compression in the red block seems to lie in the weight range of interest
which makes it difficult to use.  To this end I would like to know the plate
spacing from more aircraft when at empty and other weights.  It's not that
difficult to put a vernier gauge up there..

Graham