Re: Knockdown Cradle

Subject: Re: Knockdown Cradle
From: ChuckPops@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:46:27
In a message dated 02/16/99 8:37:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
watermrk@indigo.ie writes:

<< If someone could get the drawings of the stations from the factory,
 DXF format or any Autocad format, emailed to me,Terry Coughlan
Watermrk@indigo.ie I will put them onto an XY grid pattern and rebroadcast
them in a BMP,PCX and JPG which most should be able view with MS Word etc.

This is an excellent idea, Terry.  Europa certainly must have the station
profiles at least for selected stations, and the stations that I picked were
at least partially arbitrary. I just had another thought -- Roger Sheridan
published the profiles used in the factory dolly on the Europa FTP site.

Pops
A036