RE: Misc Questions ??

Subject: RE: Misc Questions ??
From: James Thursby <JThursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:11:56

I don't think the slots are nessesary, but the tunnel is pulling air OUT in
normal cruise, not in. In the stall you get a little in but I have never
smelled exauest in it. I also put the seaplane grommet in the throttle box.
looks like it will work. I also shortened my throttle cables and went to a
mower repair or bycycle shop and had new ends installed. (dont remember
wich) works fine.

                             Jim Thursby N814AT