Figure Z-7 Update . . .

Subject: Figure Z-7 Update . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:42:29
Just got off the phone with a reader who made an
excellent suggestion for an addition to the Rotax
912 power distribution diagram I posted a few days
ago.

By turning the alternator ov disconnect relay around
the n.c. contacts were available to drive an "alternator
warn" light on the panel that would illuminate if
the system goes into ov trip or the alternator control
breaker is pulled.

Any of you who downloaded Figure Z-7 are invited to
get the revised document at:

http://www.aeroelectric.com/errata/fig_z7.pdf

       Bob . . .
                       ////